Resilient rosaries, made with paracord and gunmetal beads. Includes a Passion Crucifix and medals of St Joseph and Our Lady of Walsingham.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Paracord: Nylon kernmantle rope, black with thin red line, 2m, genuine USA-made and GSA compliant, type III, 550lb breaking strength, 7 core strands.
Beads: 59, zinc alloy, gunmetal grey, 10mm (external) diameter (4.5mm large threading hole).
Crucifix: Passion Crucifix, zinc alloy, silver finish, 5.5cm x 4cm (including loop), made in Italy.
Medals: Saint Joseph (with Third-Class Relic added for free) and Our Lady of Walsingham; zinc alloy, silver finish, 2.5cm (including loop), made in Italy.
Split ring: 3, zinc alloy, gunmetal grey, single split ring, 8mm diameter.
Length (hanging and complete): 48cm.
Net weight: 158g.
- All measurements are approximate and may have minor variations when complete.
- This product is individually hand built in the North West of England and is not factory assembled.
- Kingdom Rosaries source the best parts possible. Products can have small differences from one another due to variation in the manufacturing of individual parts as well as the hand building process. Such variations are inherent in manufacturing, so there may be minor distinctions that make this product truly one-of-a-kind.
- This information is advisory only and has been used to best describe our products but may differ from the actual purchase. Kingdom Rosaries strives for authenticity but due to the nature of the operation cannot guarantee 100% accuracy.
- Kingdom Rosaries products are spiritual tools and are not designed to be worn.
Saint Joseph Third-Class Relic Medal: Saint Joseph Medals are purchased by Kingdom Rosaries in good faith by an established and reputable UK Catholic supplier. Venerating a relic is one of the most ancient devotions of the Catholic Church. The relic is a physical link with someone who was so faithful to God in this life that he or she was found worthy to enter the Kingdom of Heaven where all the saints intercede for us forever.
Our supplier authenticates that the cloth relic on the back of the medal (white part) was touched to a relic of Saint Faustina. We attach Saint Joseph Relic Medals to our rosaries in continuance of this good faith to venerate holy martyrs, saints and others, who are, through Christ, with Saint Joseph. Kingdom Rosaries in no way claims this relic has directly or indirectly touched any member of the Holy Family.
The Passion crucifix is a modern style of Celtic cross that visually emphasises the Passion of Christ. A Celtic cross features a ‘halo’ that is said to have emerged in the British Isles. The halo is represented by the crown of thorns.